We sell NuHeat sysytems as well as TRM heating systems as an alternative
THE COMFORT YOU DESERVE
Custom Mat layout
Standard Mat layout
HOW TO ORDER & PURCHASE NUHEAT:
INSTALLATION’S AS EASY AS 1-2-3
• Heats tile, stone, laminate/engineered wood and luxury vinyl floors
• Custom Mats available for rooms with curves and angles—custom manufactured in only 3 days!
• Available in over 70 standard off-the-shelf square and rectangular sizes
• Heats shower floors, shower benches and steam rooms Available in 120 V and 240 V
• Energy efficient (12 W/ft2; 41 BTUs /ft2)
• 15 W/ft2; 51 BTUs/ft2 also available upon request
• Industry leading 25-Year Total Care Warranty
Q: CAN MATS REPLACE MY ELECTRIC BASEBOARD HEATERS?
A: Yes, Mats produce 12 W/ft2 for a heat output of 41 BTUs/ft2―easily heating most rooms.
Q: CAN I USE MATS TO REPLACE MY HOT-WATER RADIATOR?
A: Yes, Mats are a viable alternative to water radiators. Invisible and maintenance-free, Mats are a perfect heating option for renovations or additions.
Q: WILL MATS HEAT THE WHOLE ROOM OR JUST THE FLOOR?
A: The whole room! Mats transform the entire floor area into the room’s heat source—guaranteeing even, consistent heat.
HEAT COVERAGE COMPARISON
OPERATING COST EXAMPLE
* Average winter operating cost. Based on US Energy Information Administration 2012 national average of $0.12/kWh and modern insulation standards.
NUHEAT MAT ELECTRICAL DETAILS:
150 ft2 can be installed on a single 120 V circuit
• 300 ft2 can be installed on a single thermostat
• NUHEAT Controls are equipped with ground fault circuit interrupter (G.F.C.I.) protection
• All NUHEAT thermostats come with a floor sensing probe
• Electrical installation instructions are available at nVent.com/NUHEAT
STANDARD MATS (120 V)
*The Shower Mat has a 5” center drain hole and exterior dimensions of 32” x 32”.
We also sell TRM Heated Mats
LARGE SELECTION OF STANDARD AND CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE.
DESIGNED/MANUFACTURED AT 12 OR 15 WATTS PER SQUARE FOOT.
DUAL MEMBRANE (FABRIC) MAT “SANDWICH” CONSTRUCTION.
ULTRA-LOW PROFILE (APPROX. 1/8“).
CONSISTENT WIRE SPACING PROVIDES EVEN FLOOR HEATING.
NO CUTTING AND FITTING REQUIRED, REDUCING THE CHANCES OF INSTALLATION ERRORS.
25 YEAR MAT WARRANTY.
When you are looking to provide a safe, energy efficient floor heating solution to your customers – make sure you choose TRM floor heating for a system you can rely on. Our innovative, maintenance free heating technology and 25 year product warranty will provide a truly luxurious feeling of comfort for years to come. Whether for your latest home renovation project or for new construction, TRM electric floor heating systems are suitable for a wide range of interior heating applications and floor types.
TRM offers over 100 standard mat sizes, as well as custom mats that can be made to fit the shape of your room, so you
are sure to find the size you need. If one mat will not cover the desired area, multiple mats can be installed in the same room to warm the entire floor surface. TRM mats are approx. 1/8” thick and are available in 120, 208 and 240 volt ratings.
Combine with our uncoupling membrane system, to realize the benefits of an underlayment membrane with the comfort and convenience of electric floor heating. The membrane can be installed above the properly embedded heating
mat as an uncoupling, crack isolating and waterproofing system.
TRM CUSTOM MATS
Custom mats are manufactured to fit your room dimensions, simplifying the installation process. They provide the best coverage and maximize comfort. Custom mats are designed specifically to suit rooms with curved or angled walls. If one mat will not cover the desired area, multiple mats can be installed in the same room to warm the entire floor surface.